Friday, January 17, 2014

M Guesting at the Grammys?

I know the past two days have been all about those Oscar noms, but, let’s face it…in my book, it’s always all about Madonna.

Any day, any reason.

And next week, it will be especially so because my Queen is rumored to be performing at the Grammys. If memory serves, the last time something like this happened was in 2006!

No, it doesn’t sound like M will be opening the show (she doesn’t have a single to plug – although, Madonna being pop royalty and all, she could kick things off with “Material Girl” and we I would eat it right up) but rather, she reportedly will be lending a helping set of pipes as a guest vocalist during the performance of one of the night’s top nominees.

And anyone who has ever heard her brother-in-law Joe Henry’s Guilty By Association” knows the Queen can play lady in waiting like nobody’s business.

Ooh, children – the Grammys just got that much more must-y for me….

Photo: myW880.Lasyk.net.

No comments: