Thursday, November 29, 2007

Oh, Keri

Adam Sandler has gotten himself a new leading lady, and she’s none other than Keri Russell.

And so I say it again: Oh, Keri.

The August Rush star, who was just robbed – robbed, I tell ya! – of a Spirit Award nomination for Waitress, will play the female lead in Sandler’s Bedtime Stories, a comedy about a real estate developer who freaks out when he realizes that the elaborate bedtime stories he tells his niece and nephew become real.

Director Adam Shankman (Hairspray) is at the helm of the project, which is scheduled to start shooting in February for a holiday season 2008 release.

Now, I’m all about Russell taking over the world – I’m just not sure co-starring in a romp with same-ol’-shtick Sandler is the way to go about it because she’s just too classy for that kind of thing. But I’ll still be watching.

Oh, Keri, indeed.

Photo: ChinaDaily.com.cn.

No comments: