Wednesday, November 25, 2015

As Neil Armstrong?

Ryan Gosling must be loving working on La La Land with director Damien Chazelle.

Why?

’Cause RyGos has his eye on First Man, a Neil Armstrong biopic that Chazelle will helm. Spotlight’s Josh Singer is writing the script based on the James R. Hansen-penned biography, First Man: The Life of Neil A. Armstrong.

Up first for Gosling, however, is The Big Short, opening on Dec. 11.

Now. I love me some Ryan Gosling, and I appreciate that he has the clout to get this off the ground, but I think someone like Sebastian Stan probably has more of what it takes, physically, to play Neil Armstrong.

Heck, you know who would absolutely fit the look? Brian Geraghty (NBC’s Chicago franchise, Flight).

Alas, Geraghty is not quite there yet.

Again, I think the Gos is the s---, but him as Neil Armstrong could be Steve Jobs all over again.

Photo: Zimbio.com.

No comments: