Monday, June 30, 2014

Single, Studly, and Available

Duh.

Of course People magazine would pick Joe Manganiello as the hottest of Hottest Hollywood Bachelors.

I mean, right?

But if there is one person to credit – or blame, depending on your POV – for the honor going the way of the Manga-beast that would be Amal Alamuddin. You know...George Clooney’s attorney-fiancĂ©.

(That smarty-pants bitch ruined everything!)

Now, as to why the True Blood star and director of La Bare is still on the market (the guy reportedly split with his model-gf this past spring), he claims it probably is because hes just too hot to handle.

I know you are, dude.

“I am part Sicilian,” Manganiello told People for its special issue, which also feature Jared Leto, out singer-songwriter Sam Smith, Usher, Ricky Martin, and, Prince Harry (natch). “I am passionate. I am a hot-blooded person. If you don’t like spicy, then maybe I’m not for you.

Now you know, ladies and gents that think you got a shot.

Photo: People.com.

No comments: