Saturday, November 09, 2013

A DILF at the End of the World

I promise you I was just wondering earlier this week what Michael Graziadei from FX’s first American Horror Story was up to these days (’cause I finally finished watching the darn thing).

And now I have my answer.

The blue-eyed German-born cutie is going to co-star on the new Lifetime show The Lottery.

Written by Timothy J. Sexton (Children of Men), the thriller-ish drama will explore the ups and downs of a world in which humans are facing extinction, for women have stopped having babies (very much like in the film Sexton wrote).

But when 100 embryos are suddenly fertilized, a national lottery is held to decide upon suitable surrogate parents.

Graziadei will play a recovering alcoholic who is the father to one of the last kids born in the country.

Photo: SoapOperaDigest.com.

No comments: