Friday, March 22, 2013

Like It #Thicke

You think Justin Timberlake’s got soul? Try Robin Thicke.

Long behind me – thank goodness! – are the days of thinking of the Thickster as Timberlake 2.0 ’cause the guy has been doing his own funky thing for years, with me hearting him every step of the way. I saw him perform a few times in Miami and even met him and his wife Paula Patton at some event in Bal Harbour once, which almost made me melt he was so hot.

Such a crush on him, and such a love affair with his music.

Which he’s bringing back via his still-untitled sixth studio album, the first single off which is the licious Blurred Lines” featuring T.I. and Pharrell, who, btw, thinks Thicke should sing the next James Bond thing. I agree.

“Blurred Lines” is the f---in’ hotness. Check out the video (if anything so you can see Thicke eat an ice cream cone and let your mind wonder...and wander – oof!), and make sure to download the song when it becomes available digitally on March 26.

Photo: Facebook.com/robinthicke.

No comments: