Monday, March 25, 2013

His Sights on Grey

Well, that musta been a fun weekend for Ian Somerhalder.

The star of TV’s The Vampire Diaries has been vocal in his desire to play S&M-happy billionaire Christian Grey, the titular anti-hero of Fifty Shades of Grey. He already has had to deal with the rumor of Chris Hemsworth being in the running, and now, Stephen Amell’s name is also in the mix.

Ah, but lest you think, the Arrow man has dismissed any notion that he has the part.

“I get questions about Christian Grey all the time,” my new favorite Canadian said, noting that he knows the project is not taking off any time soon. And he knows it because, “I had a meeting about it. Long way off.

“I mean, not that long, but not close. I wouldn’t call it long, but I wouldn’t call it close.

Neither would the powers that be, who recently had to deny, yet again, reports that Emma Watson had signed on to play the books heroine, Anastasia Steele, saying that casting has not begun, so there.

Photo: Vogue.es.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Stephen Amell!