Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Talent Poacher

Ever since I moved from sunny Miami to mostly cloudy-so-far-(and-it’s-summer!) Lima, I have been missing TV’s Nashville.

Which means I haven’t watched the ep featuring the long-awaited duet between fading country queen Rayna Jaymes (Connie Britton) and princess-on-the-rise Juliette Barnes (Hayden Panettiere) – but, this TV addict will be a TV addict, and he’s caught the performance of their Wrong Song” on the YouTube.

And I likey.

I likey a lot.

Thank goodness the cable company down here is only like, two weeks behind dubbing/subtitling and airing new eps, so.... I’ll be all caught up in a hot sec.

A good thing since the show has just cast Ming-Na as a record executive from L.A. who is dead-set on luring Rayna away from Nashville and into the way she ought to be treated, thankyouverymuch.

Photo: BleedingCool.com.

No comments: