Tuesday, October 09, 2012

T. Swift Knows Trouble

I am so seeing Red right now.

That’s the name of Taylor Swift’s new record, a.k.a. my obsession ’cause that little hit-maker has done it again. When is it coming out again?

Anyway, on the heels of the singers smash We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” here comes her next No. 1, I Knew You Were Trouble,” a dubstep-infused confection that makes me think of – Inside Joke Alert! – South Africa.

I wanna know what T. Swift’s parents fed her as a kid because it clearly worked wonders, and I want my children to diet on the same magic.

Photo: EW.com.

Update: So I'm obsessed with this.

Like, I easily listened to this little ditty more than 172 times during the two days after I first discovered it.

I even have a little dance for it.

Trouble....

No comments: