Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Romance in Twilight?

OMG, OMG, OMG, Twihards – theres trouble in paradise: Kristen Stewart has cheated on Robert Pattinson.

Im pretty sure it was Us Weekly that broke the news with its latest cover story about how Stewart had a short affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, who is utterly distraught” by the whole thing.

I bet he is. Click here if you wanna know how his wife, model Liberty Ross, feels.

OK, cue the joke: So the lady is not only a vamp, shes also a tramp.

I keed, I keed...girlfriend’s like, 22, and only dating Pattinson – they’re not married, and that’s the age for not knowing better and testing your limits and finding out what you have in ya to do or not to do, not that I’m excusing her at all.

In a statement today, Stewart confirmed her indiscretion by saying she is “deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.

I understand folks on the blogosphere and the Twitter are asking for her head on a silver platter (my joke from three paragraphs above is probably one of the mildest things that has been said about the girl), but I say cut her some slack. Oh, and take a moment to reflect on how differently (and refreshing) it is to witness such a rare scenario and consider the politics of gender at play, OK.

Stewart f---ed up. We all do it. The only who should be mad in this case is Pattinson.

Photo: FanPop.com.

Update: Uh oh.

Robert Pattison is so heartbroken over Kristen Stewart’s revelation that he reportedly has packed his bags and moved out of the L.A. home he shared with the actress.

Don’t worry, R. Patz – you will survive.

No comments: