Friday, April 27, 2012

Ringer Me This, Now That SMG Is Pregnant Again...

Happy news, fans of Sarah Michelle Gellar: Your favorite slayer is expecting her second child with hubby Freddie Prinze Jr.

The couple has a daughter, Charlotte Grace, who will be 3 this September.

Mmm...now, I lapsed on my watching of The CW’s Ringer last month – because I moved, not because I had beef with the show (at all) – so I know that should the show be renewed for a second season (yes, please!), at least one of the twin sisters SMG plays (that is, Bridget) will have to hold plenty of big things in front of her.

Unless the show gets an abbreviated run and is held until midseason.

Right? Or did something happen these past few weeks to Siobhan?

Wait, hold the spoilers. Grr...I better get and catch up.

Photo: PeopleStyleWatch.com.

No comments: