Friday, April 27, 2012

M Wants to Do Men

Madonna has never been known to be one to rest on her laurels (thank goodness!), and she’s approaching her dominion of the fragrance world with as much enthusiasm and energy as she does everything else.

The Queen of Pop just launched Truth or Dare, her first perfume for the ladies, and she’s already planning a follow-up for men.

“I think it would be good to do a men’s fragrance, as well,” M recently told WWD“My daughter thinks so. She wants to wear it. She likes to wear men’s cologne – don’t ask me why.

Madonna went on to say she loves musk and amber and woody kind of scents for men, and that, perhaps, she and her team will develop something that smells like...whiskey?

“I can’t drink it; it’s too strong, but it smells amazing,” she said. “[It should smell like] a really good old whiskey.

I’d so try that. Anything for my Queen.

Photo: InTheKnow7.wordpress.com.

No comments: