Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sweetness

I knew I liked Armie Hammer for more than one obvious reason.

The J. Edgar actor is opening a cupcake store with his wife.

OK...the wife part is...inconvenient.

Bird Bakery reportedly will open its sweet doors later this month in San Antonio, Texas, which is where Mrs. Hammer, Elizabeth Chambers, is from.

Hammer is said to be the shop’s official taster. Can he wait on me when I pop in at some point in this life? I promise not to ask for a taste of him (yeah, right).

Photo: TheInsider.com.

2 comments:

bathtub sink repairs bronx said...

I guess its good that Armie's is planning to open a cupcake store with his wife.It will definitely make their bond stronger.Also, i am anxiously waiting for the opening of Bird Bakery.I have heard that they are offering mouth watering bakery items.I hope i am the first customer.

roofing company nj said...

I wish him the very best for his new venture.I hope he gets success in it just like he has earned in acting.I wish his most bakery items are of chocolate.