Wednesday, November 16, 2011

But I Thought It Was the Year of the Gosling...

People has picked Bradley Cooper as its 2011 Sexiest Man Alive.

Really, People?

Don’t get me wrong, I think the guy’s pretty darn dreamy, but, clearly, the magazines editors did not watch Crazy, Stupid, Love attentively enough, for that summer hit made it clear Ryan Gosling was the obvious choice this year.

I mean, hello – its like hes Photoshopped!

Alas, that’s probably why the powers that be went in another, less evident direction, and why, ever so humbly, Cooper said he felt privileged by the objectifying honor.

“I think it’s really cool that a guy who doesnt look like a model can have this [title],” the actor said. “Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying.

I think the guy’s exaggerating a bit, but I get what he means.

Among the other lookers the magazine picked for us to ogle this year is Gosling (he even made the cover!), Hunger Games star Liam Hemsworth, Idris Elba, Justin Theroux (a.k.a. Jennifer Aniston’s new beau), Josh Charles (TV’s The Good Wife), and Joel McHale (TV’s Community).

Photo: People.com.

No comments: