Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Speeding Toward a Reunion

If there is one movie I am dying to see this fall that
’s that yummy Ryan Gosling
’s vehicle Drive.

The movie co-stars Carey Mulligan and was directed by It Danish helmer Nicolas Winding Refn (pictured here with the lovely Brit), and rumor has it Refn is looking to work with the Oscar-nominated An Education actress again real soon.

“Ive always wanted to make a movie with lots of sex,” he said. “So I wrote this story called I Walk with the Dead and it takes place in Miami and it’s just going to have a lot of sex in it.

Well, here’s to hoping he’ll shoot on location, alright, and that Mulligan signs up for a starring role – it’d be interesting to have her brand of star wattage roaming around the Magic City.

Plus, Refn and Gosling have become BFF, so the actor could pop in for a visit and make me skip work so I could go stal...I mean, spot him places.

Photo: TheFilmStage.com.

No comments: