Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Young Hearts

There is a film I
’ve been hearing nothing but amazing things about ever since it premiered at Sundance last winter, walking away from the festival with its grand jury prize, and that film is Like Crazy.

Starring Anton Yelchin (Star Trek) and newcomer Felicity Jones, this heartfelt-looking indie tells the story of two young people in love.

He’s an American, she’s a Brit, and, unfortunately, their relationship gets interrupted when visa issues arise, sending her back to the U.K. (a job he can’t get away from stateside keeps him from joining her across the pond).

I just saw the trailer, and I gotta say I am totally digging the vibe of this one (it just looks deeply affecting and moving), and I cannot wait until the film starts its slow and steady release on Oct. 28.

Photo: EW.com.

No comments: