Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cool Adam

As if we needed another reason to just heart Adam Levine (I mean, there is this, of course...and, this), the guy has gone and told Out that he
’s so down with the gays.

Good thing, too, since they looove him.

The singer/Voice mentor made it clear to the magazine (much the chagrin of its readers, I should bet), that he is totally straight, totally comfortable saying he can find dude to be a looker, and totally a supportive ally of the LGBT community – that’s just who he is and how he was brought up.

“There’s no way to hide my straightness,” he said (for the record, he and Victoria’s Secret model Anne V have been an item for a bit and a half now). “I can single-handedly dispel any ideas that sexuality is acquired. Trust me, you’re born with it. My brother is gay, and we knew when he was 2.

And to anyone who says otherwise, Levine has this to say: “A lot of people don’t want their kid to be gay and will fight it at all costs. But I’ve got news for you: it’s a losing f---ing battle. The more you fight it, the more f---ed up your kid’s gonna be. You’ve just got to embrace it from the beginning.

Hear, hear, Adam.

Now take your shirt off.

Photo: UsMagazine.com.

No comments: