Thursday, February 17, 2011

If You Do It Once and Then Twice, You Gotta Do It Thrice

Sarah Jessica Parker is keen on more Sex.

Carrie Bradshaw’s alter ego is not ruling out a third Sex and the City movie at all – in fact, the actress is saying it more than likely will definitely happen. In time. You hear, Kristin Davis?

“I think there’s one more story to tell. I know there is,” she recently
said. “I’d definitely tell that [third] story, and I know Michael [Patrick King, the movies’ writer-director] would do it right. But maybe not now.

“Maybe in five years, you know?”

As long as they edit themselves I say strap on the Choos and go for it.

The powers that be at the franchise’s studio seem supportive.

“Personally, I’d love to see it,” an executive said last year. “We’re sitting back and watching what happens.”

Photo: Warner Bros.

No comments: