Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Making Home Sound Good

Yes, we all know I’m obsessed with Gwyneth Paltrow these days, alright, but, hey, with good reason.

I love how impeccable – and sexy! – she looked in her white Emilio Pucci dress at the Country Strong premiere last night.

And I love, love, love this other song she has on the movie’s soundtrack, the
Golden Globe-nominatedComing Home,” which I can’t stop listening to.

She sounds really frakkin’ amazing on it.

Photo: People.com.

Update: Oh, and guess who’s totally “interested” in starring in the movie version of Broadway’s Rock of Ages.

Yep – G.P.

“It sounds cool,” she
said at the premiere. “I just got the script and I will read it on the plane home tomorrow. But it sounds like it could be fun.”

The musical, which tells the story of a young L.A. couple whose story through ’80s rock hits, has a couple of other big names attached to it: Tom Cruise and Mary J. Blige.

Do it, Gwyn!

No comments: