Friday, November 05, 2010

Pick-Up Artist

Jennifer Aniston hasn’t had the best box-office lately – The Bounty Hunter was critically panned and The Switch was pretty much DOA.

A bad, bad Team Aniston member, I didn’t see either at the theater, after all the fuzz I made about ’em. I hope they don’t take my card away for that. I’d be sad if they did.

Anyway, perhaps all she needed all along was a little Sandler. Adam Sandler, that is.

The two are teaming up for the upcoming Just Go with It, a comedy in which he pretends to be unhappily married to pick up the ladies, and she gives him a hard time for it, especially when she has to assume the role of his on-her-way-out wife so this girl he really likes (Brooklyn Decker) will continue seeing him.


Just Go with It, which features a Nicole Kidman cameo, as well as a star-making turn by one Heidi Montag, arrives in theaters on Feb. 11.

No comments: