Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Come Back in Front of the Camera, Aaron!

Oh, Hollywood – what are you doing to Aaron Eckhart?

The film industry’s Greatest Leading Man (Who’s Not Quite Happening Yet) has a new passion – fashion photography. And now I’m worried the guy’s gonna stay behind the camera.

Eckhart, who recently shot his first campaign, for maybe-gal pal Molly Sims’ jewelry line, seems to be a little too enthusiastic about the endeavor for my taste (because I don’t want him anywhere but on the big screen).

“I’m obsessed with it – it’s all I do,” he
said. “It’s the only thing I think about.”

Yeah, alright, that’s fine and dandy…but is the Golden Globe-nominated actor, who cites Peter Lindbergh and Bruce Weber as heroes, going to pursue this full time?

“If somebody asks,” he said. “Hopefully I’ll do exhibitions and all that sort of stuff. I’m really just a photography geek. I just love to shoot.”

Well, OK. That I can behind. Just as long as he doesn’t quit his day job…and he invites me to the opening.

Photo: People.com.

No comments: