Monday, March 15, 2010

Be Afraid, M Fans…Be Very Afraid

Jesus Luz fancies himself a songwriter.

Gulp!

So I was at the nail salon the other when, reading a recent issue of Interview, I found out that Madonna’s boy toy likes to write songs.

“We [have] almost finished the second,” Luz
said. “The first one is ‘We Come From Light’ [click here for a listen], and the other is ‘Sweet Mystery.’”

Oh dear. If Madonna even thinks to…. You know what – I’m not even going to put it out there.

And I’m totally going to ignore the fact that the model/DJ also revealed he has “plans to create songs with partners.”

Because M has to work with cool, real musicians.

Because her next album has to be amazing.

Because I have faith in her.

Photo: InterviewMagazine.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice.