Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Prêt-à-Lindsay

In a decision that shan’t surprise anyone with an Internet connection and lots of free time, Emanuel Ungaro has tapped Lindsay Lohan as “artistic advisor” alongside a new chief designer Estrella Archs.

Esteban Cortazar, Ungaro’s head designer for the past two years, reportedly clashed clashing with the fashion house’s management over marketing strategy, and is said not to have been happy with the decision to bring Lohan on board.

But, as Heidi Klum always says, in fashion, one day you're in, and the next day, you're out.

La Lohan plans to take Ungaro to a “younger place” with a harder fashion edge.

“When I’m involved in a project, I give my all to it,” L2 told Women’s Wear Daily. “I’ve always played a big part in what I wear, the costumes. Clothing is something that’s so expressive in so many ways…. To be in a position where I’m working with a fashion house in Paris sets it apart from every other celebrity brand.”

Right…. Somewhere, a fashionista just died a little.

Photo: TheInsider.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Nooo!
She should stick to acting.
Oh. Nevermind.