Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Paging Dr. Grey’s...Baby

So while I was on my way to New York, Grey’s Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo and her husband, Chris Ivery, were announcing the birth of their daughter, Stella Luna Pompeo Ivery, born on Sept. 15 in Los Angeles.

Congratulations!

Now, don’t let it happen again, this whole happening-while-I’m-unplugged thing.

Photo: HollywoodDame.com.

Update: In other Hollywood-baby news, Jude Law also welcomed a bundle of joy, his fourth (a girl named Sophia), recently, on Sept. 22, actually.

This better not mean he’ll take the night off and not perform Hamlet on Broadway tonight.... A couple of friends got us tickets, and we will all be very disappointed if we have to watch an understudy, whom I’m sure rocks, for more than three hours.

And by that I mean me. (Although, yes, a baby is a fine reason to pull a Lauren Graham, I s’ppose.)

No comments: