Friday, July 24, 2009

She’s Not Done with the Island

Elizabeth Mitchell, the dazzling actress who plays Juliet on TV’s Lost, revealed at Comic-Con that she will be back on the show next season (its last).

Last we saw Juliet, her story was off to an explosive wrap-up.

“I don’t have closure,” she said. “I love closure and will be happy for it when it comes. [Juliet’s story] hasn’t really reached its end yet. There are other things happening in the next season.”

That’s the best news out of the Con I’ve read so far. And the annual geek bonanza just got started….

Mitchell also will appear on ABC’s V next season, btw, which I already want to Season Pass.

Photo: LostCastNews.com.

Update: V, btw, is generating some good word of mouth, which makes me happy. Hey, it’s the small things....

2 comments:

ToughCrowd said...

GREAT news. Maybe next year she can get a Guest Actress Emmy for once and for all!

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of hers, ever since Gia. I'm glad she's doing so well and that she's on my favorite TV show.