Monday, June 22, 2009

Putting on the Wonder

The first photos from director Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland made their way through the WWW today, and they could not have gotten people more excited.

I bet the first trailer can’t be too far away.

But let’s not go the rabbit hole quite just yet, and just admire the portraits of Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter, Anne Hathaway as the White Queen, and Helena Bonham-Carter as the Red Queen.

Mia Wasikowska stars as Alice. Her portrait must be a-comin’.

I understand USA Today has panoramic concept art from the Disney film, which will combine live-action and stop-motion and CG animation, and eventually be transferred to 3-D. So get!

Alice in Wonderland is set to premiere next March 5.

Photo: EW.com.

2 comments:

RN said...

So awesome! Can I Fandango my tickets yet?

ToughCrowd said...

It's amazing nothing else has leaked from that set. I can already see Anne Hathaway in a spread in VOGUE and everybody in W.