Thursday, June 11, 2009

Does This Mean I Have to Start Watching?

One door closes, Robert Buckley wins.

Now that Brian Austin Green has pulled out of a residency on TV’s One Tree Hill, Buckley has signed on to play a Jerry Maguire-esque sports agent.

Evidently, Green’s people got cold feet on the idea…. I guess they got word that the blogosphere was not hot on the casting and backed out. Why are people hating on the erstwhile David Silver, anyway? I think he’s swell, that Megan Fox is the one who’s actually keeping him back, and that yes, he should totally play the Green Lantern (get on the Google for background on all of that).

But I digress.

I think Buckley will do super on One Tree Hill, even though I’ve never watched the show. He’s a star – cute smile, hot bod, can walk and talk at the same time. I so approve.

Photo: GregInHollywood.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could lick him day and night.