Thursday, February 12, 2009

Possession

Do y’all get the fascination with Megan Fox?

Sure, the actress is all kinds of sultry, but what has she done other than Transformers, really?

Other than being hailed as the second coming of Angelina Jolie, that is – which I kinda see, but then again no.

Well, I guess I’ll get some sort of answer in the Jennifer’s Body, due in theaters on Sept. 18. The darkly comic movie, written by Oscar winner Diablo Cody (Juno), calls for Fox (pictured at right in scene of the fall release) to play a high school mean girl possessed by an even meaner demon.

“In order to live in this new state of undead, she has to feed on human flesh,” Fox said. “So she takes revenge on men who she secretly hated her whole life anyway…. I’ve always hated boys, so I identified with that very easily.”

Jeez, I certainly hope that doesn’t include fiancé Brian Austin Green (f.k.a. Beverly Hills, 90210’s David Silver, n.k.a. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles’ hot uncle).

Photo: EW.com.

No comments: