Saturday, November 15, 2008

This!

One of the other celebrities I spotted and/or interviewed last night was the phenomenal Becki Newton (TV’s Ugly Betty).

Next to Madonna – had she shown up – Newton was my other get for the night. Just because.

Once I saw her come down the white carpet, with her stud of a husband Chris Diamantopoulos (USA Network’s The Starter Wife), I just knew I had to let her know I was there.

And boy did she ever.

Although she didn’t stop to talk to print media, I yelled out her name, she stopped, and in a very Amanda (her character on the show) fashion I said, “This…[signaling with all five fingers toward her Marc Jacobs dress] doesn’t bore me!”

Newton’s response?

This…[signaling back at me] doesn’t bore me, either!”

I could have died.

Photo: Newsgab.com.

Update: Kim and Kourtney Kardashian also were at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach grand opening, and you better believe I talked to them, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!