Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So, So Sexy

People magazine has named Hugh Jackman the Sexiest Man Alive for 2008 – and since I’m infatuated with all things Australia right now I couldn’t agree more.

Jackman, the magazine says, is a triple threat: a star who can sing, dance, and wield a weapon.

And the 40-year-old looks a-ma-zing doing so.

Although I would’ve been pressed to choose between the Aussie and Quantum of Solace’s Daniel Craig, the magazine has put the reigning 007 high on its list. Otherwise, they’d have an angry blogger to deal with, trust.

Also highlighted for their sexiness in the issue are Jon Hamm (AMC’s Mad Men), Zac Efron, Robert Buckley (whom I met last weekend, so I can honestly say yum! I mean, yes!), Blair Underwood, Javier Bardem, Twilight’s Robert Pattinson, Joshua Jackson (TV’s Fringe), and David Beckham, among others.

Photo: People.com.

Update: Ever the jokester, George Clooney, a former Sexiest Man Alive, reportedly rang Hugh Jackman at 2 a.m. to ask the Awesome Aussie why he “took the title away from me.”

No comments: