Tuesday, September 23, 2008

They Should Give Gold Medals for This, Really

Thirty-eight-year-old British swimmer Mark Forster – the breakthrough star of the 29th Olympiad, IMHO (who cares if he was in and out of the pool) – has paid tribute to fellow Brit David Beckham by re-creating the footballer’s iconic pose as an Emporio Armani Underwear model.

Explaining his decision to strip down, Foster said: “I’m so used to swimming in a pair of trunks and being in next to nothing anyway, stripping to a pair of underpants isn’t a major issue for me. But I don’t see myself as a heartthrob [I do!] – I’m just me.”

Makes me wanna put on some award-winning Ballet Russe sheer lipstick and fly across the pond.

Foster is currently appearing in Strictly Come Dancing, the U.K.’s version of Dancing with the Stars.

Hello, YouTube.

Photo: Towleroad.com.

Update: Hey, Mark Foster, this was lovely, but I can’t wait to see you move.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Foster, not Forster