Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sticky and Sweet

I just listened to the entire Hard Candy album.

OMFG, Madonna – I feel it in my heartbeat...a good thing because “Heartbeat” is one of my favorite tracks.


I’m also loving “Incredible,” and Miles Away” (like I knew I would), and I’m confident the next single, “Give It 2 Me,” will grow on me when I blast it at home later this evening.

Let’s pull a Lost and flash-forward to next Tuesday, already.

Photo: BittersweetCovers.blogspot.com.

Update: Is M going to celebrate the big 5-0 with a big bash in New York City’s Central Park, after all? Jeez – that rumor’s persistent! It was put forth again in one of the sites that isn’t supposed to share the album yet. (Like I’m gonna tell you which one.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get it?

Anonymous said...

A concert in NY on her birthday would be insane! Too cool...you know she won't do it.