Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Spice Girls Cancel – And So Do I

The Spice Girls will not be taking their reunion tour to South America, Asia, and Australia as previously planned, and for that they’re “very sorry.”

The quintet wanted their fans to dismiss the “lot of rubbish in the media” and “hear it from the horse’s mouth” – so they put together a video-message, which you can watch here.

They say they’re cutting the (already extended) tour short at the end of February due to personal and family commitments, and not because of in-fighting.

And to prove it, they even did a faux fighting bit that even made Posh crack a smile.

Too bad I won’t be able to see them, after all. I was going to fly up to New York to catch their concert on Feb. 11, but I have scheduling conflict.

I’m Sad Spice.

Humor – it really does come in handy….

Photo: DailyMail.co.uk.

No comments: