Friday, February 22, 2008

I’m Sorry But It’s Just Too Good!

The full-length trailer for the Sex and the City movie hit the Internet today – but all the sites that posted it had to take it down per studio’s claim.

So the news at first was good, then not that good…then good again.

I love the Google.

I found a site that still has it, and the movie looks good. Check it out, already.

The filmmakers have reinvented the HBO comedy and turned it into a true dramedy – and I likey.

The trailer shows us that some things end (say it isn’t so, Steve!), some things begin (congratulations, Charlotte!), and some things…never change (Carrie and Co. are back!).

If this isn’t a red herring, then May 30 can’t get here fast enough.

Photo: New Line Cinema.

Update: The trailer has been officially released.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute, but what's with the dark hair? I hope the movie has more good quotes than the one they used of Sam by the pool.