Thursday, January 03, 2008

Kill the Bride?

The holiday season brought me much joy, as it would, but it also brought some time to consider whether there ever will be …a third Kill Bill movie.

Oooh – pressing matter, huh.

The thought entered my mind when I saw the poster for Uma Thurman’s upcoming The Accidental Husband.

I got to thinking, “Hey, there’s Uma Thurman. I hope that romantic comedy – another one – does well for her. She sooo should’ve gotten an award for Kill Bill. Hey, weren’t they going to make a third one of those? Focusing on a grown-up Nikki, the daughter of Vivica A. Fox’s Vernita Green (pictured at right), and how she wants to kill the Bride. That’d be awesome. I wonder if and when Quentin Tarantino will get around to it. He sounded serious about it a few years ago. Hey, I smell popcorn. Urgh. I should have some Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups instead. I did walk here....”

Anyway, I got on the Google today, and found a bunch of rumors. Some were pretty cool.

Would you see this sequel? And would it be considered a threequel even though the first two really were one movie split in two?

Photo: Miramax Films.

No comments: