Thursday, November 08, 2007

And So It Is…

The writers strike is in full swing – hey, that almost sounds like it’s a good thing! – and just like the proverbial they said it would be, viewers are going to pay the piper:

  • Jack Bauer seventh longest day will not start on Jan. 13 but at a later date TBD. “The seventh season premiere of 24 is being postponed,” explains Fox, “to ensure that ‘Day Seven’ can air uninterrupted, in its entirety”;

  • The doctors over on Grey’s Anatomy are out;

  • Lost’s fourth season, scheduled to premiere in February, just might be that, lost, until 2009; and

  • The Office has closed for business.

And those are just four of my favorite shows.

It’s going to be a cold, long winter without my stories. But if there’s one good thing about this strike, that is I’ll have time to catch with those shows I haven’t been watching due to scheduling conflicts.

And perhaps I’ll read a book.

Photo: Guardian.co.uk.

No comments: