Wednesday, October 10, 2007

He Bangs

Ricky Martin’s performing tonight at the newly remodeled and renamed Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater – and I’m going to be there to shake my bon bon, shake my bon bon, shake my bon bon with him.

I understand the show he’ll put on will be the same one he put on in May as part of his “Black and White Tour.”

Since the Fillmore isn’t the American Airlines Arena (where he performed last summer), I’m hoping he will adjust his performance and play a few more intimate songs... a couple more crowd-pleasers.

It would be awesome if he really took us down memory lane and did one his earlier hits…. “Dime que me quieres” perhaps?

Photo: HolaMun2.com.

Update: Last night was a lot of fun. The audience was a little fastidious and pretty…special, but like I’ve said before, Ricky Martin’s quite “La Bomba,” even if he looks a little chunky monkeyish (yeah, I said it – and I told everyone). Anything he wants to do is fine in my book, just as long as he sings “Vuelve” everytime he does it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT VID IS TOO FUNNY. lOOK AT HIS HAIR!

Anonymous said...

How was the concert?