Wednesday, October 03, 2007

‘Cause I Gotta Have Faith

Country star Faith Hill has released a new album, The Hits, and I’ve gotta have it.

I have written about the genre before, about Rascal Flatts and Carrie Underwood, so as you may suspect, yes siree yes indeedy ma’am, I am undeniably a little bit country. It can be so enjoyable; whatdayya want.

To promote her new CD, which includes hits such as the beautiful “Breathe,” “The Way You Love Me,” and “This Kiss,” Hill performed on The View yesterday.

She did “Cry” – a song I had all but forgotten about, even though I really like it, and I’m still singing today.

And while we’re on the subject, I really dig Reba McEntire’s Reba Duets, too, especially her “Because of You” with Kelly Clarkson, and “Break Each Other’s Hearts Again” with Don Henley.

Tug, tug, tug….

Photo: BN.com.

No comments: