Thursday, August 16, 2007

Still Causing a Commotion

Today is Madonna’s 49th birthday, so get your worship on.

And while you’re at it, mull over this: The Queen of Pop, who was rumored to be moving back stateside this summer, is said to be planning a big party for her 50th next summer – one that could take place in New York City’s Central Park.

Could that be the reason her people, I was told a few months ago, have made a request for extra security to city officials?

Who knows; all I know for sure is she’s got the moves, baby, and she’s got the motion….

Photo: Madonnalicious.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Martin,..... I just want to let you know that I’m thinking of you and have said a prayer for your family in the wake of that terrible earthquake in Lima. I hope they are okay.


David Earle