Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Check Your Doors and Windows

On July 13, three masked strangers will terrorize a young couple (Scott Speedman and Liv Tyler) in a remote house after they return from a wedding.

''I tend to think the worst of people,'' rookie director Bryan Bertino told Entertainment Weekly of the instinct that inspired this summer’s The Strangers.

I’m looking forward to this movie because any movie that puts Speedman on screen is a must for this Felicity fan.

Speaking of which, have you seen Waitress, starring Keri Russell, yet?

Photo: EW.com.

Update: Shortly after posting "Check Your Doors and Windows," I received word that The Strangers will not open on July 13. The movie’s new release date is TBD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why??? Why won't I get my Scott Speedman fix? Oh why???