Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Nostalgia, Pt. 5

I totally forgot to tell you last week about my trip down memory lane, courtesy of YouTube.

I looked for clips of Thundercats and Transformers (I had the latter's theme song stuck in my head after I told about the new trailer of the movie adaptation that’s due out in the summer) – you know…because I could. It was so much fun.

I also found clips of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra: Princess of Power, but by far the most fun snippets I found were those of Jem and the Holograms.

Wasn’t she just truly outrageous? Truly, truly, truly outrageous.

When is Hollywood going to remake this? On second thought, it better not. I'll settle for being able to find the DVDs, like, yesterday.

Photo: Images.Google.com (Jem and the Holograms).

No comments: