Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Crack That Whip

It was reported today that George Lucas said Friday that production on the long-awaited fourth Indiana Jones movie will (finally) begin this year.

The fourth chapter of the saga, which will hit theaters in May 2008, has been in development for more than a decade. Lucas, a producer of the project, shares script approval with director Steven Spielberg and star Harrison Ford; all three had to sign off on the same script, which has reportedly seen several drafts.

For his part, Ford, 64, said in a statement that he is ready for another turn as the globe-trotting archaeologist.

"I'm delighted to be back in business with my old friends [Lucas and Spielberg]," he said. "I don't know if the pants still fit, but I know the hat will."

I guess it’s time to dust off that whip now.

Photo: IMDb.com (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Harrison looks kinda FOXY in this pic. Calista Flockhart is a lucky beeyotch.