Thursday, January 25, 2007

Can You Say Casting Coup?

A couple of days ago, TVGuide.com reported that former Everwood MVP Emily VanCamp has been tapped to play the role of Rebecca (Tom Skerritt and Patricia Wettig’s love daughter) on ABC’s Brothers & Sisters.

The news has yet to be confirmed by either the network or Touchstone, the company that produces the show, but VanCamp is said to be set to begin work tomorrow.

Now, I’ll admit I’m a fair-weather fan of Brothers & Sisters, but this news…this news makes me want to go home early, catch up with the episodes I have on my TiVo queue, and count the days until VanCamp is once again on my screen.

Photo: EverwoodOnline.com.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Hooray! I'll definitely be watching. Now if only my Ephram would be cast on another show. Perhaps Battlestar Galactica as one of the final five. A girl can dream.