Thursday, September 28, 2006

More Good News, Buffy Fans

It was announced today that James Marsters, a.k.a. Spike on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, has joined Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler (The Phantom of the Opera) in the romantic drama P.S., I Love You.

I know, I know – it’s been far too long since I last talked Buffy, but what can I do? Good news like this is hard to come by.

The movie, based on the best-selling Cecelia Ahern book, will revolve around a grieving young widow who discovers her late husband has left her a list of tasks that will reveal itself in 10 monthly messages intended to ease her out of grief and transition her to a new life. Marsters will play the late husband's best friend.

Richard LaGravenese (Living Out Loud) is directing; production is set to begin in the in mid-October in New York and Ireland.


Photo: WhedonsWorld.com.

No comments: