Saturday, June 03, 2006

Brittany Murphy on Video for DJ Paul Oakenfold

In April, I told you about how Brittany Murphy’s singing aspirations had materialized, as she purrs her way into the music scene with "Faster Kill Pussycat," one of the tracks on DJ Paul Oakenfold’s "A Lively Mind," which also features Pharrell Williams and Spitfire.

Well now the hot track has a hot video to go with it. Check it out here – I really think that this song can be huge this summer.

Who would have thought it; I mean, as I mentioned in a previous post, I used to find Murphy rather annoying way back when she was making her way in Hollywood.

But now…now, much like her, I’m singing a new tune, and thinking that she just may be (once again?) the It Girl of the season – and for singing, no less!

Photo: Amazon.com

No comments: