Monday, May 08, 2006

Lindsay Lohan's Living in the Fastlane...So Try to Keep Up

I really like La Lohan, and I am not ashamed to say so.

I think she's really hot and really talented. I have both of her CDs (Speak and A Little More Personal (Raw)...got 'em!), which I listen and dance to every week – I even got to tell her so at last year's MTV VMAs – and I've seen all of her movies (Mean Girls is so fetch!).

So I'm really looking forward to catching this Friday's Just My Luck and A Prairie Home Companion (June 9). The latter is a Robert Altman-directed ensemble indie, while the former is Lohan's first romantic comedy, in which she plays Ashley, the luckiest woman in the world, whose good fortune is swapped for a handsome stranger’s terrible misfortune after the two share a kiss.

What I like the most about her is that even on a kind-of-grumpy morning like today, Lohan's still more enthralling than most starletbots. That's because she's got more moxie and sass of the charming kind, which is why the tabloids spread rumors about her and what not.

I'm not saying she's perfect. But any gal that can not just say "It's like, Yeah, motherf---er, I'm fine" (to her detractors in the now infamous Vanity Fair cover story), but also get her point across, is a fine gal in my book. And a fun one at that (I've seen her party – sorry...nothing scandalous to report about that occasion).

Photo: 20th Century Fox.

No comments: